Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What, if anything will bolt to a corolla all trac driveline? I want to do a 3sgte, but am told it takes alot of custom work. How well will a stock all trac driveline hold higher power output? If I got a celica all trac tranny, would it work with the corolla axles and driveshaft, therefore making a 3sgte a whole lot more possible. What 4ag's will bolt up, I have been told only the 20v block will bolt up to the all trac tranny, is this true, because if I go 4ag, I was hoping for a turboed 4agze, any help is appreciated, thanks.

·
Proud Ae86 owner.
86 and RHD EF CIVIC
0 Posts
agze is supercharged.

you could just turbo a 4age if you wanted turbo. youd be paying extra for something you dont need, a supercharger

:hammer:

Just thought you should know

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know a 4agze is supercharged, but a turbo will yeild more power than that superchager by far. I would use the 4agze because it has low compression, and a stonger bottom end than any other 4ag.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I e-mailed the guy on there with the All Trac corolla to ask him about his set-up and what problems he may have run into when mating the 4ag to the all trac transmission, also if the drivetrain has been able to hold the higher output, as I read on another forum that the corolla all trac drivetrain may have problems with more power than stock, I don't know if that is true though.

·
ooSnip3r Halo2!
89 Corolla GTS
187 Posts
What corolla are you talkign about? Are you trying to make a corolla into an all-trac...or trying to get more power outta your a--trac sedan?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It already is an all trac, trying to figure out what I want to do to make it a solid rally cross car. Of course I want to do a 3sgte, but don't know how realistic that options is, otherwise a 4ag turbo conversion may be in order. Does anyone know how much power the stock corolla all trac tranny can handle, and does the celica all trac tranny work with corolla driveshaft/axles?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts