Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Ask your Mother
2009 Corolla XRS
2,035 Posts
LMAO :rofl: I didn't know there was a problem...

I guess most people on here just replace the stereo itself and "abrakadabra" you got a clock radio...

People are funny. I love my stock clock. Perfect spot for me. Like i said before my 323 had a custom dash/tach setup with a LCD clock in the EXACT location as my Corolla.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I use the instuments for various things, like having the temperature readout, occasionally use the mileage indicators, driving km left, etc... so for me a dedicated clock would be a bonus, just don't understand why it cannot be on the audio set-up...

·
Registered
240 Posts
I use the instuments for various things, like having the temperature readout, occasionally use the mileage indicators, driving km left, etc... so for me a dedicated clock would be a bonus, just don't understand why it cannot be on the audio set-up...
I got a dedicated clock on my gauges :cool: Let me post some pictures

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice logical mod I will get one too. Simple things are often the best.:clap:

I lied! It was not at Dollarama that I got that clock. It was at an independent dollar store on Cote Vertu in St. Laurent. I do not know that address, but it is near Cavandish in a shopping center with a Rona Hardware store and a Future Shop in it.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
although reading the thread earlier, got me thinking I might want to pick up one of these

i got a similar one like that. i got it at canadian tire. but i only stick it up on the windshield once in a while when my wife and i travel outside of the city. next time i will try to use the iphone compass app.

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,952 Posts
I was trying to come up with a similar solution when I was at Baxter Auto parts yesterday. It got me thinking of trying to find something that I can wire into the parting lights so it is also seen at night without having to reach for a button. I like having the stock clock location on the temp or average mpg. It drives me crazy that Toyota didn't put a dedicated clock on the Corolla like they did my 07 Matrix XR. Has anyone else found a good clock solution?

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,952 Posts
Am I the only one around here with a factory clock on the dash?

That is awesome! The only clock I have is the one in the gauge cluster that can be rotated around to many different readouts like outside temp, ave mpg, instant mpg, range, clock ect. It's a pain to have to go through all of those settings.

I have to find me a clock like yours! ;)

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,952 Posts
I'll have to check with a dealer the next time I go into town. Maybe I'll just have to show him the picture if he can't find it! If I do find it, or anyone else does than Toyota will have a run on them!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts