Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what it is about my car but every winter I get a flat tire. First it was the pit valves, then a chip in one of the wheels and then a staple punctured my tire last year. I walk out yesterday and both my front tires are flat...

Since I haven't driven the car in 3 weeks I hope it was a slow leak and refill the tires with a manual pump in -28'C with wind chill. Oh, joy! After the refill I waited a bit to listen of leaks and checked the tires one hour later to check again and they seemed fine. I went to go use my car today and the damed tires are flat again. So damned annoying! I went to refill my tires and my pump broke. I grabbed my spare pump that has never been used and apparently it's broken too...

I'm going to try to get a friend to pump my tires from his cars cigarette lighter pump from his car cuz my lighter is dead. If that dose not pan out I gotta use public transit to get to another Canadian Tire because the One here in Oshawa sucks and never seems to have what I need.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
2,727 Posts
get the tires resealed...sounds like your seal is gone.

G

·
0 Posts
dude, that sucks. I have gotten pretty lucky and only got one flat tire my whole life and that was a few years ago. (now that I said that I'll probally get one today :))

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
Gord, what you doing in Oshawa?? I thought you lived in Barrie, when did you move my way?

Which CT did you go to? I think both of them in Oshawa suck, the one by the mall is not so bad though.

If you need to borrow a pump let me know, I have a small one that still works.

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
REN69 said:
Gord, what you doing in Oshawa?? I thought you lived in Barrie, when did you move my way?
Which CT did you go to? I think both of them in Oshawa suck, the one by the mall is not so bad though.
If you need to borrow a pump let me know, I have a small one that still works.
I moved out of Barrie a couple years ago and went back to Burlington. I moved to Oshawa back in September because I'm going to Durham College now for Computer Animation. I'm renting a place till April then I'm ether moving back to Burlington or to Alberta depending on what I get for a summer job. I'll have 2 more years in Oshawa as my course is 3 years.

I went to the CT on Taunton. I didn't even know there was another one down by the Oshawa Center.

I'm still waiting on my OSAP money so don't worry about it for now cuz I can't afford to get the tires fixed right now. But I'll pm you if I need some help when they give me the money.

Oh, and thank you for the offer.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
No probs man, I was at Durham yesterday as I'm working towards an Operations Management certificate, I'm there once a week at least, I'm surprised you haven't seen my car yet.. but I think I saw yours one day, I was wondering whose GTs that was. :)

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I don't think it was mine. I don't drive to school because I'm a 15 min walk away. I live right beside Oshawa Creek Family Golf. Unless you saw it at A&P while I was grocery shopping. Other then that it mostly just sits in the driveway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts