Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was wondering if anyone has pictures of their corolla 98 with tien springs droped front by 1.9 inch and rear 1.4 inch.. if anyone can post a picture that would be greatly appreciated!!:bukkake::help:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks really goood.. how does it ride?? i know the bumps must sound hard and shocks will blow in a year but i still want it.. in other words any regrets.. cons ? or is it really good. i found tiens on ebay 200 shipped how much did you pay for yours? it looks great btw

·
Mad Microbiologist
2002 Corolla
458 Posts
looks really goood.. how does it ride?? i know the bumps must sound hard and shocks will blow in a year but i still want it.. in other words any regrets.. cons ? or is it really good. i found tiens on ebay 200 shipped how much did you pay for yours? it looks great btw
i put new struts (kyb-gr2) in also, and from what ive heard, they can handle lowering springs on them. ill say that it rides a lot stiffer and i feel EVERYTHING in the road, all the little dips and bumps. but it definitely feels a lot tighter going through turns, feels nice. my only regret is that im afraid to go too fast because all the little potholes and manhole covers feels like its gonna destroy my car. all negatives aside, it sure does make the car look better, looks a lot more aggressive with the lowering. i also paid ~$200 for mine, just make sure you dont get counterfeits!

Were those S or H Tein springs? Do you think you could fit 17"s with smaller profile tires? I'm having a helluva time finding a deal on 16" rims.
they're S-Techs, i wouldnt put 17s on a Corolla, they look way tooooo big imo. did you try sites like tirerack?

I STILL HATE THAT THE FRONT WHEEL GAP IS BIGGER THAN THE REAR!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts