Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey glad to see so many people turning 6th gen corollas into sick ass projects. I bought my 91 corolla 6 months ago because my civic hatchy is crumpled after a late night race. I started thinking how cool it would be to make an old Toyota into something nice. I just started body work on mine, cutting rust and other fun things like that. I plan on shaving the door handles and a few other body mods before I start planning an engine swap. Keep all the good work up guys, ill try and post pics soon!

·
BackYard Engineering
269 Posts
Keep it clean and simple. That's how corollas look best. Shaved door handles are impractical and dumb IMO. What happens the day your battery just completely drains out ?

In the end its your car , mod it as YOU please. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keep it clean and simple. That's how corollas look best. Shaved door handles are impractical and dumb IMO. What happens the day your battery just completely drains out ?

In the end its your car , mod it as YOU please. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Id obv wire in a small battery back up if I went electric. I may do mechanical locks and hide the release. Im glad to be a machinist, so custom parts are fairly easy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.