Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
05 Rolla
2005 Corolla "S"
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want one for my Corolla S and I was wondering if anybody knows where I can buy one. I have a mesh grill but I do want to get the "S" emblem there.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I want one for my Corolla S and I was wondering if anybody knows where I can buy one. I have a mesh grill but I do want to get the "S" emblem there.
Try eBay? I found the TRD emblem which you could stick on a mesh grille, so perhaps the S logo one will be too.

·
05 Rolla
2005 Corolla "S"
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually tried eBay before I posted here. Sucks, because I see so many grills with it either on there because they bought it somewhere or you have to buy the grill with it already there. I have not seen a grill emblem thats TRD on a corolla...does it look good?

·
05 Rolla
2005 Corolla "S"
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats my plan to "stick to the S" and im not sayin the TRD would look good cus i saw it and I dont think it does anyway. I wanted the "S" not the TRD and i was wondering where I could get the emblem, not criticism

·
Registered
36 Posts
Why would it look good? Unless your Corolla has TRD parts installed, you'll just be a ricer. Stick to the "S"
Uhh really? The S is just a trim type, there are no performance mods stock on a Corolla S, so I would think someone with a TRD emblem with mods to their car would be less "ricer" than someone with a S emblem.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thats my plan to "stick to the S" and im not sayin the TRD would look good cus i saw it and I dont think it does anyway. I wanted the "S" not the TRD and i was wondering where I could get the emblem, not criticism
I like the look of the TRD logo, and I think if you are into modding the car it would be fine. I have a TRD wheel, oil cap, and engine cover. If you are lucky a junk yard may have a Corolla S and you could just go and remove the S emblem and stick it on your ride.

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
It's all personal preference anyways so arguing over which emblem is more appropriate is just plain silly.

I myself would prefer to do without emblems altogether.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I said "MODS", as in modifications, it doesn't necessarily mean performance.

Good luck! There are far more LE and CE than S. A new emblem is around $20
I am not sure what you are trying to get across. Not to mention you never used the word mods at all. Just mention having TRD parts. The TRD logos and such I think are more about looks. Given the only TRD part for a Corolla I can think of that really makes a difference in performance is the Turbo Charger. Of course I don't even know if that is a TRD part.

The salvage thing was just a suggestion. It is one of those "if it is available, go for it." It would just be cheaper, I wasn't really sure he would find one.

·
05 Rolla
2005 Corolla "S"
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I recently just found the "S" grill emblem. It took awhile but I found it on ebay... 21 dollars including shipping not bad

·
Registered
07 Corolla S
104 Posts
You can get the S from the Dealer. P/N 75444-1A800 and I paid $22 for mine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts