Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just purchased a 2021 Corolla hybrid couple weeks back and really dig the rear valence and grille from the SE/XSE trims.

I was able to get the specific part numbers for the grille and rear valence, but the dealership said it may not 100% fit so that's something to double check and they do have a 35% restocking fee if I return.

I read somewhere that this will fit but couldn't find anything. Also tried searching but couldn't find anything either.

Any help would be appreciated!

·
I Got Lei'd
76 Posts
Can you please post the part number of the grill and valance? Thanks!

If you check some site you'll see that they are 100% compatible.

·
Registered
2020 Toyota Corolla Sedan SE (6-MT)
265 Posts
Good luck getting it switched out to the SE/XSE sedan front fascia & rear. It is like night & day how ugly/basic (in my opinion) the Corolla sedan looks in the non-SE/XSE trims (especially the front bumper/grill design, but also the rear). It's like looking at a different car when I see them on the road. I even had to do a bit of vinyl customization to the front of my 2020 SE sedan between grill & housing shortly after purchase to make it more palatable for my taste (I tried a deep red first but switched to a complementary gray later instead).

Reactions: iReadBlitz

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you please post the part number of the grill and valance? Thanks!

If you check some site you'll see that they are 100% compatible.
Grille part: 52169-02070
Valence/Diffuser: 52453-02900

The valence/diffuser comes unpainted as well from what the parts person told me so gotta consider that too.

I'll need to look up part numbers for the rest bumper for both LE/Hybrid and SE/XSE trim.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good luck getting it switched out to the SE/XSE sedan front fascia & rear. It is like night & day how ugly/basic (in my opinion) the Corolla sedan looks in the non-SE/XSE trims (especially the front bumper/grill design, but also the rear). It's like looking at a different car when I see them on the road. I even had to do a bit of vinyl customization to the front of my 2020 SE sedan between grill & housing shortly after purchase to make it more palatable for my taste (I tried a deep red first but switched to a complementary gray later instead).

View attachment 328855
Definitely like the front! But the rear seemed like a cheaper option first.

Also, not sure if Toyota puts any radar in the Toyota emblem in front or not on the hybrid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts