Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an adventure this last weekend, went to The Olympic Game Farm here in Wa state, where you can feed large animals from your car(enter at your own risk).
After three laps idling around with the A/C on and two hours of feeding bread to 1000 lb animals through slightly open windows, the car then died in the Buffalo section where we became surrounded by snorting hungry animals that were now using the small car as a sctratching device, horns and all.
We were all very pleased to find that the cell phone worked and someone answered at the facility.A tow vehicle was dispatched as well as another to distract the herd away from the car.
It was fun, the car still has both mirrors, and having spent most of it's life as a rental car, really didn't come out that bad, considering it was a free car to begin with.

·
nice guy
191 Posts
what you should have did was....feed them a live
stick o' din-o-mite...that will teach those damn buffalo.

·
'10 XRS (05 & 09 XRS RIP)
2010 Corolla XRS
1,570 Posts
Wouldn't that have resulted in flying pieces of Buffalo Wings? Ok I know...bad joke. :lol:

·
searchin'
389 Posts
wow, what a story to tell! glad to hear you're okay, though :thumbup: i wouldn't even take my car through African Lion's Safari

Doom said:
thank god there are no buffalos in Puerto Rico..
lol :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts