Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, a lot of Matrix owners are complaning about their Ac and how bad it is .. i have the same problem with my Altima and the Mazda 3 people are having the same problem .. since corrola and matrix are the same, i am assuming the corrola people have the same problem? is matrix and corrola 100% the same?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Toyota supposedly improved the output of the AC system for either the 03,04, or 05 model Corolla. Forgot which, but certaintly the new gen is better.

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
mines fine.. its better now that it's climate controlled, but it was fine before i put that in.. nice and cold even on Perth's 45C days

*edit* the trick with them is to turn them on re-circ so you are cooling pre-cooled air.

·
Registered
188 Posts
i have a rolla 2004 s and it is damn cold when i have it on.
Even when i don't have the A/c but i turned the knob to the blue part...it is damn cold!

Here in toronto, we really haven't gotten aroudn to use the A/C since our summer seems to be non existent so far :-S

·
BigWilly ;)
2001 Toyota Corolla
431 Posts
even in the squelching 35 degree heat that we get here during our toronto summers, I don't use my AC :p I'd rahter my windows open :p:

but my AC is cold enough for me!

·
Registered
boosted corolla
252 Posts
2 suggestions:

1... tint the windows (if you havent already?)

2... wrap the A/C inlet tube with some pipe insulating stuff found at home depot for like $5

1 - 8 of 8 Posts