Toyota Nation Forum banner

couple o summer pic updates

3K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  ECT ON PWR 
#1 ·
Well guys, i did a few things to the cam thought i would post some pics. A couple weeks ago I got some brembo X-drilled rotors and had those installed with some pbr metal master pads- i like the set up- stops tight. I have some red paint to do the calipers- i just need to get a break from work to do that. I also got my windows tinted all the way around 20%. Also I dunno if people ever saw, but i snapped a pic of the carbon fiber manual look shifter and boot I did.

A couple other things i wanna do this summer are the full carbon fiber interior panels, custom carbon fiber switch panel under the alpine, yellow top, whiteline sways, and a couple more neons (now i have 12)

Just thought i would share pics since i love to see your rides and it helps pass work!

See less See more
#16 · (Edited)
xXjamesXx -

17" ADR Dymotia or something-r-other.

NATE -

When did you do the discs? Looks DOPE as HELL!!

I think its time you to get some CF pieces on that mofo.

I'm getting the itch to drop the cutlass... call me when you're up for painting the calipers, I wanna shave all the emblems and pin stripes and shit off Retta's car. We'll make it a day and bbq or something :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.