Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I crashed my '93 Cam. Nothing that major, just the hood is bent up a little passenger fender bent back a bit, and my passenger headlight and corner light is gone. Now I gotta try find money to fix it. I talked to a guy who said he has the tools to that would make it possible for use to fix the hood and fender. So I think I'll get started on repairs today.

·
Registered
Camry
1,463 Posts
Sorry to hear that but sounds like everyone is ok.
Hope you finda cheap, good and quick repair.
:D

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah everyone's ok. I just bumped my chin on the steering wheel since the air bag didn't go off. I really hope I can find a quick repair because w/ out my car I feel handicapped.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
to fix a fender and a hood to just make it useable, all you need is some muscle and a mallet :thumbup:

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^Yup got a freind to do it for me. It doesn't look half as bad as it did. I just have to take it to a shop now and have them smooth it out. Tomorrow I gotta buy a headlight. Too bad i can't wait and buy one from someone on here or ebay cuz here in Belize they are charging me $150 USD for a headlight and there is no way to get a second hand headlight here right away, if i wanted one i would have to wait about a week or 2 until I get it. My corner light I'm gonna wait and order it since it's not as important.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Wait, did you get a new hood, or just bend the old one back? Because bending the old one back could be really dangerous. It has already been weakened at the crumble point. If you were in another accident, it would give way like nothing.

Any pics?

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just bent it back. It isn't that much of a problem since it was only a small section of the front area above the passenger headlight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts