Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Those things look like they are ready to transform into something.

·
Tercel Power
165 Posts
"About Hamasaki Ayumi
She is Japanese singer.She sing a song very well.
Her face is very beautiful but small boob.
Sorry but I am not fan of her, because of breast problem"

My fav part of the whole site. Man that is some crazy stuff on those vans i love it so whacky an weird.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
wow....I didn't even know that ayumi hamasaki was still big in japan....I remember she was big back in highschool..tho I suppose that wasn't THAT long ago....

and I'd love to have this car...PURE shag wagon....:D :thumbup:

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
They are not tour vans, but vans of the pop singer Hamasaki Ayumi.

You should see what they do for car shows, you would think you just walked into the an anime set in the future.

To the ppl who says that the vans are overdone, this is really considered mild, when it comes to customizing ones rides the Japanese go all out, so for some of you, you might say rice or fugly or too much... but to them.... its unquie, individual, and still not done.

when it comes to moding cars the japanese have it going on, they are very creative and dont bitch about the price of a hood or trunk or springs

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,715 Posts
:eek: I think I'll be freaked out to see my face on someone else's van...not to mention a whole bunch of them.

But those Japanese people are sure funny people, some even know how to get down to business, if you know what I mean. :naughty:
Some of those vans are pure pimp mobiles and shaggin wagons. Mad props. :thumbsup: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
55 Posts
i wonder what will happen if we are to drive a monster like this here in Canada.. i am sure cops would love us

1 - 20 of 22 Posts