Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
99 Camry LE
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
unfortunately today has been my second accident with my car...went through insurance and filed a claim, Friday I'll be going to the precent to get the accident report

here is a pic of the car and his

his

what do you guys say, my car is totaled? i might think it is...

·
455 Posts
Doesn't look like there's frame damage, you should be able to fix that over the weekend. good luck dude!
those retros look hot , pm if you plan to part out if you decide to not fix it. (sorry for being rude)

·
Registered
99 Camry LE
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
things happen, i mean it could have been avoided, but it sucks...

wtftoy: i dont think i'll be parting them out, my passender side still turns on, the driver side projector is still fine, but wont turn on. sorry to say

bent hood, bent fenders (slightly), headlights gone, rad support is in, radiator is bent...i dont think i'll be getting any cash for the accident since i was at fault and mom has only liabilities i'll keep you guys updated

·
Ninja wrench anywhere
1,522 Posts
Nice to see that the hood sacrificed itself to save the bumper :sosad: .

Unless you had it insured for a lot more than book value, it's probably totalled from an insurance standpoint, but probably fixable.

·
455 Posts
no problem bro, hope you get it fixed because that's a sexy camry

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
fuck...what happened....

·
Registered
99 Camry LE
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was driving in traffic and i look down for about a second, to see if something had fallen from my book bag...then i see him breaking, then car was accelerating a bit already so i looked up he was breaking, i slammed on the brakes, ABS kicks in but doesnt stop the car, and road was wet...and then that is what happens

·
Needs more TRD...
98/00 Camrys
220 Posts
damn...hope you can fix it..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
damn thats so crazy today it rained an a bus breaks in front of me while im on my phone texting(bad i know) i look up slam the breaks i literally slid sum how my car turns an i slide right by i felt like i was in fast and the furious tokyo drifting. hope all is well.

·
Registered
99 Camry LE
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks all, i just called the insurance today, since the car does have collision the money is going to be coming out of my pockets which sucks. now i have to figure out how i'm going to get this repaired, hopefully my body guy will take it easy on me and cut me some slack.

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,287 Posts
damn man i hope you get her fixed up even better than before.

·
Registered
99 Camry LE
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im trying...gotta find a way to get her fixed first

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
how much different is a stock hood compare to CF ? Just feel like throwing it out there.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts