Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Official Acura Troll
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, not sure if u guys have seen this yet, it was jsut added to teh toyota website today

http://www.toyota.co.jp/Showroom/All_toyota_lineup/crownmajesta/index.html

looks nice, and it's available in 4wd. i couldn't find any exterior and interior pics like they have for most other models though. but that coudl have something to do with the fact that i can't read japanese, and i don't have the japanese font installed on my comp:p:

·
4u2nv
1,498 Posts
even if that car gets released in the north american market, its gonna be as a Lexus and reallyyyyy expensive! Probably cost just as much as an LS, even more.

·
Registered
Avalon
262 Posts
Watch out MB!. I like the european look of this Crown a lot. Looks a lot like a LS430. Wouldn't it rock if it replaced the Avalon and was in the $30K range. Toyota would make a fortune on it. What is the news on the engine (prolly a V8 in a car that big). Either way they need to bring it to the US.

·
Livers are for wusses
213 Posts
yeah that's what i dont understand... I mean... personally if I were looking at some avalons or something... why not just upgrade and go for a lexus? the price jump wouldn't be that huge.. espec. for a certified preowned

·
Official Acura Troll
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fj40supraman said:
Watch out MB!. I like the european look of this Crown a lot. Looks a lot like a LS430. Wouldn't it rock if it replaced the Avalon and was in the $30K range. Toyota would make a fortune on it. What is the news on the engine (prolly a V8 in a car that big). Either way they need to bring it to the US.
it's a Beams (yes, u read that right, it's a beams) 3UZ rated at i guess 280. apparently there's a vid on the site, but i don't have flash 7 on this comp, and i'm too lazy to download it. It's supposedly a good vid even though it's in japanese, and supposedly there is a hot japanese chick who explains some of the stuff :p:

·
Idon't brag I mostlyboast
MTA MetroCard
5,951 Posts
F the Chrysler 300 Hemi - that's bad ass...

i smell spinners and gold 100s in its future

·
Registered
5 Posts
toyota majesta dashboard goes dark

02RSX90camry said:
hey guys, not sure if u guys have seen this yet, it was jsut added to teh toyota website today

http://www.toyota.co.jp/Showroom/All_toyota_lineup/crownmajesta/index.html

looks nice, and it's available in 4wd. i couldn't find any exterior and interior pics like they have for most other models though. but that coudl have something to do with the fact that i can't read japanese, and i don't have the japanese font installed on my comp:p:
Hello 02Rsx90. a friend have this toyota majesta with a problem with the dashboard.it goes dark after you start the car. Have any idea how to take care of this? the dash system use solar power I am told,as the wind shield has sort of lense on it. any help please?
Doni

·
That Acura Guy
2,383 Posts
Damn that looks awesome although if they brought it to north america it would have to replace the GS. If they do bring it it would be in a awkward segment.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts