Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to have cruise control installed on a 2006 Corolla with a standard 5 speed transmission? If so, how much will it cost in US dollars?

·
'96 Rolla DX
1996 Corolla DX
531 Posts
lol thats something I would never screw with. I'm not saying it's not possible cause it probably is, but you really should have got the option from the factory

·
Registered
54 Posts
When I priced out a 2005 Matrix/Corolla, I was told the dealer could install a cruise control (From Toyota) as a stand alone option. So,it can be done. I think it was about $400

I put a cruise control on my 91 2 years ago. Got all the parts at the boneyard for $50. Had to make a wiring harness though. Got all the info from a Haynes manual.

Rickrolla
91 Corolla Wagon 378,000km
92 Previa 5sp 324,000km

·
Did somebody say "Nachos"
1992 Toyota Camry
550 Posts
Although mine is a 2005 Corolla CE SE auto, the list price for cruise (dealer option) was $210 C$ installed. I talked them into doing for free ! The list for CC in a Matrix was $310 installed for some reason :confused:

Since the 05+ rollas are DBW now, I assume the wiring is all there and they just add a column-mounted stalk (looks like a factory piece - similar to my old Camry's CC). Maybe they have to activate the signal in the ECU after install, but there is not a lot to installing CC at the dealer anymore.

Cheers,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts