Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys!!! I know there are a lot of 10th gen member here from Houston, Texas. So, today when I check my facebook, and see that Cupcake Meet (CCM) announcing that the 8th CCM will be held at HOUSTON TEXAS!!! I want to go to this meet, of course, and I don't want to be here alone. WHERE IS ALL MY ROLLA TEXAS FRIENDS??? ^^ and please, make it to Houston if your not in Texas, cause this will be a lot of fun!!! :thumbsup: I will update the date, time, and place when they keep on updating on facebook....

Here is a little information about CCM:

Overview:
CupcakeMeet was founded on Jan. 24, 2009 at Zilker Park in Austin, TX. The two founders, Tiffany and Ty, tested the waters and held the first CCM meet there. To their surprise, over 60 cars showed up ranging from domestics to imports. However, after the meet, they were left with over 1000 beautiful pictures, but had no name for it. Tiffany and David Romeo decided to name the album of photos after her hamster, "Cupcake", and also "Meet" was added because a CCM meet was intended to be small; around 70-100 cars just like a cupcake.

Soon, our webmaster, Hieu Tran, found out about the company and decided to help by not only creating an official site with a forum, but also a site where members have the freedom to post whatever daily rambling they want.

CCM then established the Staff, the backbone of the company that includes great people they had met along the way. Each person's specialty ranging from photography to design. Since then, Cupcake Meet, has grown to what is today and is still GROWING with our most recent meet in Garland, TX having 550+ cars.

Local companies have also agreed to help and sponsor us. At a Cupcake Meet, you are guaranteed to not only have a great time, but also get to enjoy great home-made cupcakes. At our events, cars are not judged by their mods, paint job, wheels, but by the driver because deep down inside, we are "...all car enthusiasts." (read less)

Mission:"Bringing Car Enthusiasts Together"

Built:2009

Features:
President: Tiffany Truong
Vice President: Ty Nguyen
Webmaster: Hieu Duc Tran
Art Director: Richard Dzao
Materials Director: Mike Price
David Do
Michael Van Shellenbeck
Johnny Yam
Photographer John Jiles
Photographer Brian Nguyen

Copied off CCM's facebook...

and here is a lil video clip that also copy off facebook of CCM7 in Downtown Dallas, if you interested...

CCM8 - SATURDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2010!!!!!!!!

SO, WHO's DOWN!!!
1. Nhoc_kun
2. RollaRed
3. msncorolla422

AND WHO's UP for a maybe!!?
1. aznsportcar

·
Megan Exhaust
507 Posts
Im down!
RollaRed Checking in!

·
Registered
09 Toyota Corolla S
3,516 Posts
SO, WHO's DOWN!!!
1. Nhoc_kun
2. RollaRed
3. msncorolla422

I'll spread the word to friends and the car team that my friends are in. I hope they will go too

EDIT: I went through some of the pics on the website and totally seen cars that have gone to the Planet Zero meets....too bad I couldn't go to the Garland meet I wish I knew sooner lol

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
me too... I didn't go to any of the meet, so yea... this one I have to go for sure, and how can I forget all my friends from this forum... ^^ nice to hear from you guys...

@flamedrgn: work your schedule out... I think this is a fun trip to see other member on TN at Texas, and other great car too. I think you should talk to other people that living in your area and see if they want to go with you. It's will be so much fun.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Matrix counts as a corolla hatch right ? :D i'm down for a maybe. cuz i'll be in austin for school, dont know if i have time whenever the meet is...

SO, WHO's DOWN!!!
1. Nhoc_kun
2. RollaRed
3. msncorolla422

AND WHO's UP for a maybe!!?
1. aznsportcar

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
lol, I have school too and I have to travel all the way from Dallas, but Ill try my best to go. Usually they have it in the weekend, so yea... we'll see.

@msncorolla422: I hope you could pull up the whole gang from the last meet that I missed to the CCM!!! lol, and yea Bazzle too, haven't heard from him for a while.

·
Registered
09 Toyota Corolla S
3,516 Posts
lol, I have school too and I have to travel all the way from Dallas, but Ill try my best to go. Usually they have it in the weekend, so yea... we'll see.

@msncorolla422: I hope you could pull up the whole gang from the last meet that I missed to the CCM!!! lol, and yea Bazzle too, haven't heard from him for a while.
yeah I wish I could. I've talked to Jose(volcomxrs) where he works and he might be helping out set up the next meet or something(9thgen.com) oh and he one day will upgrade to a early-mid 2000's GS :naughty: but that might be awhile from now. Yeah I havent heard from Bazzle either....but my friend with the dropped G35 coupe did see him driving on the freeway yesterday:lol: he pulled up to bazzle and say hey out the window lol oh yeah and I think he got 2 12" subs in the back now:naughty::ugh3:.....
but if you want to get the people from the last meet that you missed....you should post on 9thgen in the houston texas section

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL, It's not that far, IMO. There are some CCM visitor willing to drive 11-12 hours for this meet... (Check CCM facebook if you don't trust me!!! :D). In Dallas, I see a lot of people drive all the way to Florida, and I think the trip is pretty close to MO --> Houston. I had a trip to Vegas for like 22 hours and I think It was fun, so yea... Come down here and join us!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
09 Toyota Corolla S
3,516 Posts
LOL, It's not that far, IMO. There are some CCM visitor willing to drive 11-12 hours for this meet... (Check CCM facebook if you don't trust me!!! :D). In Dallas, I see a lot of people drive all the way to Florida, and I think the trip is pretty close to MO --> Houston. I had a trip to Vegas for like 22 hours and I think It was fun, so yea... Come down here and join us!!! :thumbsup:
yeah that would cool if they came down but remember tam, they most likely have you work

·
Registered
552 Posts
bump. whos ready?! i'm going officially now. anyone rolling out with a group or anything? this group seems dead.

·
Registered
09 Toyota Corolla S
3,516 Posts
omg is it this weekend?! wow and it would be the same day as the ACCESS ZERO 54 meet at Planet Zero too....hmmm and this weekend I was going to hang out with my friend at the club for the first time lol
ahhhh what to do what to do lol

EDIT: WOW 45 miles from my house! thats just way too far for me to drive to all three things. For crying out loud its almost to Galveston! If I go I would be driving like 150 miles that night

·
Megan Exhaust
507 Posts
omg is it this weekend?! wow and it would be the same day as the ACCESS ZERO 54 meet at Planet Zero too....hmmm and this weekend I was going to hang out with my friend at the club for the first time lol
ahhhh what to do what to do lol

EDIT: WOW 45 miles from my house! thats just way too far for me to drive to all three things. For crying out loud its almost to Galveston! If I go I would be driving like 150 miles that night
CCM ends at 10 bro and they're all going to planet zero after for the monthly meet. Im going to both. So hopefully everyone makes it.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Ah I wish I could make it! But unfortunately I work tomorrow :disappoin

·
Registered
09 Toyota Corolla S
3,516 Posts
CCM ends at 10 bro and they're all going to planet zero after for the monthly meet. Im going to both. So hopefully everyone makes it.
oh lol I guess but Im still on the fence for driving that much :/ Maybe if you, me, and aznsportcar drive together and stuff.....and If Nhoc_kun is there all 4 of us

·
Registered
552 Posts
lol yea. i already drove 150 miles from Austin :) i'll be taking my cousin with me in my car so.. yea.. are you guys rolling with anyone?

EDIT: hey msn where'd you get the TOYOTANATION.com decal? i'm thinkin about getting one. lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts