Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of Curiosity, I have a 2000 camry LE V6, I was wondering what can be done performance wise cuz whenever I ask around people just laugh and say why waste your money on a stupid grandma's car "why not get a mustang gt or a h22 prelude or something" not trying to put a downer on those kind of cars but I have a camry that i'll probably be using for a while. I know usually camry's are more show cars but even that seeing a fixed up camry is rare. I know there's a trd supercharger, ive seen a turbo camry but then i have the problem that mine is a automatic especially in a 4.5 gen camry. Thanks for any input!!!!

·
The Other White Meat
Holden Apollo
3,741 Posts
you can do anything.

performance is relative to the size of your wallet, but search is free :0

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts

·
The Other White Meat
Holden Apollo
3,741 Posts
i wouldnt rank the supercharger easier then a custom turbo, as i doubt the OP would be doing the labour :)

while costs for both would be similar (new s/c or rebuilt used), the turbo would yield better gains.

·
Registered
07 XLE Camry
1,299 Posts
terrastrife said:
i wouldnt rank the supercharger easier then a custom turbo, as i doubt the OP would be doing the labour :)

while costs for both would be similar (new s/c or rebuilt used), the turbo would yield better gains.

i havent did it but i would also think a S/C would be easier
turbo i think you need a bunch of shit
a turbo would produce better gains???
but doesnt it waste more gas than a S/C???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts