Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very close to purchasing a '04 SE V6 from a "Southeastern Toyota" dealer.

Right now there is a $500 rebate on this model but it expires on 5/30.

Is there anyone who could help me find out what is gonna happen to the incentive ater the 30th?

Anyone in the know?

Thanks much!

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
u'll prolly be able to find out from the dealership directly....even ask them if they will extend the offer to you if you're looking to purchase in the very near future.....

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
just try www.edmunds.com and see that incentives are in your area *or corporate* From what i've heard and read...just t/drive to see what cars you like. and the best pricing is off the internet...(ie. let the dearships go for your business).

·
Registered
233 Posts
the rebate seems to be on every month, i bought mine last year and they had a $500 cash back, month later it was $1000, i don't know the current rate
also it varies region to region

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mosquito said:
the rebate seems to be on every month, i bought mine last year and they had a $500 cash back, month later it was $1000, i don't know the current rate
also it varies region to region
The rebate on the LE is $1200 right now. It is gonna piss me off if the SE rebate goes up two days after I buy the car... That is real money.

I was hoping one of the insiders here could help with what next month is gonna bring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts