Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Pondering the choices
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im Brian...Dube(last name pronounced Doobie)
From new england but joined the military and im currently in florida
I drive the 96 camry 5sfe 5spd put plan on giving it to my mother when i go to my next base where i will then purchace a 240sx or mr2...so i dont plan on modding the camry with more than maybe an intake and custom made quite exhaust

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
Ahh another military guy, there seems to be a great increase lately.

Anyways, Welcome to the forums, how do you like the FL weather.

·
Registered
boosted corolla
252 Posts
Eglin you lucky bastard! haha, im in Aviano Italy right now, hoping to go to flirida when I came back home. What do you do? Let me guess... Jet Mechanic, crew-cheif?

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Welcome to TN:)

·
Ms. Gayle (aka Jew-Lo)
236 Posts
ahh ! new england! im from new england
and my fiance has a 240-
GOOD TIMES!
welcome!! :cool:

·
Pondering the choices
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well id prefer snow but its not to bad here....
polo im actually training for eod down here....hows aviano?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Not military but work for Kirtland AFB. Quite a few military friends though. Welcome

·
Registered
15 Posts
EOD huh? Right on. Im Navy in Whidbey Island Wa and we got 2 EODMU's up here. Bet its alot colder here though. Watch out for that weather coming your way dude. Should of named em Bonnie and Clyde... How can you miss an opportunity like that? Any way welcome and go with the MR2. 'Less you like passengers. You Air Force cats make more money anyway. Ill stick with my 'Rolla.

·
Pondering the choices
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha

right.....airforce makes more money....thats kindof a joke.....navy is where the moneys at.....other than that army get more incentive pays then we do......so no....its not where the money is....i wish it were though....but i think i may end up keeping my camry till i decide i want another truck.....maybe alittle rippmods supercharger set up or something....time will tell....

·
Premium Member
96 Camry Coupe
1,291 Posts
Welcome to TN. Another 5spd Camry! EOD huh? I am in CE too, Electrical Power Production, currently in Iraq. Good luck in school, I heard they have a high turnover rate in that tech school.

·
Premium Member
96 Camry Coupe
1,291 Posts
polo708 said:
Eglin you lucky bastard! haha, im in Aviano Italy right now, hoping to go to flirida when I came back home. What do you do? Let me guess... Jet Mechanic, crew-cheif?
What the hell are you talking about man. You are in the sweet spot. I wish I would get staioned in Aviano. I stopped there for a couple of hours on my way here to Iraq. They shoved us in a hangar until the jet was refueled. That is about all of Italy I got to see.

·
Premium Member
96 Camry Coupe
1,291 Posts
shuluke said:
Not military but work for Kirtland AFB. Quite a few military friends though. Welcome
Kirtland, shoot I'm gonna have to make a road trip when I get the 5S-GTE in the cam.

·
Pondering the choices
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well

im glad to find some actual enthusiests...or however you spell it..haha....in the military cuz it seems like all i notice on bases is the shitty cars or new ones with people that have HUGE rims and MASSIVE fart cans...its kindof a shame....but hey....i guess nobody is perfect...:chug:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hell yeah, stop over so i can check it out. When do you think you will get it done?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts