Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
camry 96
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know they dont make exhausts for the gen 3 5sfe so i want to make a custom exhaust. what do i need and how much would it cost

camry 96
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
do celica and mr2 5sfe parts fit on my 96 camry

·
camry Wookie
430 Posts
plenty of options for catback exhausts. RIPPmods makes the one I have, bosal makes one, and i think that minor hanger adjustment on the gen 4 catbacks will work too.

·
Registered
431 Posts
My advice just do your own setup. For mine, I did a the Bosal Brospeed headers to a high flow cat, piping all the way to an APEX-N1 muffler. Cost me around 400 altogether including labor.

Calvin

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
^how did you get all that for 400???....thats imposible...the header...350...the muffler 200...and the piping and labor...who knows how much

i got my custom catback done at a local shop for 500$ even...this included a res and muffler ONLY...calvin...id like to kno where you got this sh*t done at?...and a bosal catback is a stock replacement i believe, get a rippmods or go custom

·
Registered
Toyota Matrix XRS
81 Posts
you know have to know where da hook ups are!

i just got my exhaust installed for my trix for $175
thats a turbo catback system with all new tubing and painted also.

·
Registered
431 Posts
All I gotta say is you gotta know where to go like Trixster said. Plus I got most of my parts from ebay. The High-flow cat and turbo resonator with labor came out to like 120. Dude was cool with me and everything. Just look around.

Calvin

·
The Other White Meat
Holden Apollo
3,741 Posts
theres only one bend for a catback on a camry =) $500 is a rippoff,, UNLESS its all strainless steel, including the inside of the muffler. a lot of mufflers are stainless on the outside but mild or aluminium on the inside.

·
Mad Scientist-In-Training
922 Posts

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
i kno i got ass-raped...but my dad insisted that we used this place that did mine

1 - 15 of 15 Posts