Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Custom Gen 3 FG Fenders *Feeler*

GUys I am looking itno producing FG fenders for Gen 3s that resemble some of the following

If you are seriously interested post here with feedback and also how much you'd be willing to pay

·
Registered
28 Posts
prepainted (customized)?
material used?
assembly?
does it come with any paint kits if not prepainted?

$150-200 max

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dropyopanties said:
prepainted (customized)?
material used?
assembly?
does it come with any paint kits if not prepainted?

$150-200 max
No (Primered)
FG (Fiberglass)
Bolt On
No

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,959 Posts
to me they would need to be fully funtional. why can't you just make inserts? and have a pipe or something to use those to help cool our brakes down.

eh who the f#$k do i think i'm kidding i'd get em' but i bet this would work better if atleast half the people that said they owned a gen3 on that one thread was to be on this gb it would make these a waaaaay better deal.

actually why not inserts?

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RichieRichJP said:
If they arent over priced, I'll defintely get a pair.

Do you have an idea how much it would cost for the left and the right fenders together?
I will speak with the company this week to figure out costs. And I also have to figure otu my costs to make the fenders for the company to make the molds from

·
l33tness is Uniquiness
72 Posts
Definnatly would be intrested, same question about the pre-painted/ paint kit?

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
2wickedtoyz said:
to me they would need to be fully funtional. why can't you just make inserts? and have a pipe or something to use those to help cool our brakes down.

eh who the f#$k do i think i'm kidding i'd get em' but i bet this would work better if atleast half the people that said they owned a gen3 on that one thread was to be on this gb it would make these a waaaaay better deal.

actually why not inserts?
Inserts are cool, but its not cost effective. It includes alot of labor for the individual who buys it and then it also leaves the quality of the end product to the body shop. This way its jsut a bolton and paint.

As for the paint, i have never really seen kits sold already painted, most fender kits are sold primered just as body kits are.

oh about the functionality just ask racerhex how simple z3 fenders make a difference. These vents have slightly more venting area so you should see alot of dissapating heat coming from them.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
If the price is right, I might get in on this.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"price is right" = ????? give a number guys, without a number we're not getting anywhere

·
I'm a Mac
DD - 94 Mitsu 3000GT
4,062 Posts
luis, how could you not tell me about this.... :)

im in dude! do i smell another luis and dave group buy???? :)

why do you want people to tell you how much, the company will tell you that :) BTW... i have a lot of work here to do today, so i cant get down to ny. if you want i will send a money order to you, or i can stop down next week sometime.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts