Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently crashed my Gen4 and am in the process of repairing it. Part of what got broken was the grille. I still have the Toyota emblem. Since I have to replace it anyway I was thinking of making a custom grille. Aside from the wire mesh homemade variety, what other options are there? How do they compare price wise to the stock grille?

·
Why not?
226 Posts
Hey, the SAME EXACT thing happened to me and i decied to redo my grille. SO anyway, i posted some instructions for a mesh gen 4 grille..

Grille

If you need help, feel free to PM me!

·
One Without The Force
312 Posts
I sanded my stock grill and painted it flat black and added a black pearl emblem. It looks real clean and sweet.

·
Registered
162 Posts
i like

i like the grill

·
Bootyologist
2004 Toyota Camry LE
1,531 Posts
i'm still looking for a custom grille, i was thinkin vizage, but probably in chrome..

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Currently I am in the process of designing a new grille to go into production for Gen 3 Camrys. I am fiberglassing the demo right now. But if everything goes well and people show interest, I will also design new grilles for the other Gens (As the demand shows)

So maybe in a few month. But it depends on the demand for a new grille.

·
Registered
162 Posts
ya i want a nice gril

ya i want a nice gril but i'm think of making my own.

i didnt now the toyotanation was so big. i see more people from vancouver up in here

604 or even 778

1 - 8 of 8 Posts