Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
uʍop-ǝpısdn
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.twminduction.com/Home/Home-FR.html

Ok, this must've been the millionth time, but this time I'm serious. I don't know how much it will cost to achieve the individual throttle bodies but it sure will cost less than buying and installing high compression pistons. I know that on www.homemadeturbo.com they used to have a DIY on how to fabricate a set. Unfortunately, the site went down. I need information and experience on how to link the throttle cable to each of the four throttles. (Is the single throttle cable connected to a rod which in turn opens and closes the throttles all at the same time?) I also need to know how big of throttles I can put on it without bumping into each other. (the guy on homemade used motorbike GSXR throttles.) The good thing about the ITB for the 1zz is that the intake manifold is on the front of the car so cold air will be readily available. Any help will be appreciated.

·
Guitars and Cars
2001 Corolla S
3,350 Posts
Hmm, you'd need some pretty small ones.
I wonder if you could use ITBs from a blacktop 20V 4aq-ge, pobably to small since that's a 1.6. Maybe ones from a bike would be good. Flashm can comment about the throttle cable because he is running quad carbs from a motorcycle on his 4a-fe, so he must have had to deal with cable issues.

·
Resident asshole
Corolla
9,552 Posts
Flashm can comment about the throttle cable because he is running quad carbs from a motorcycle on his 4a-fe, so he must have had to deal with cable issues.
4A-F
Well.. yeah well I got about 5cm of gaspedal movement, before I'm on wot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts