Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a post on the 5th gen 2019+ Avalon about a Tuner for the Avalon. They also have one for the Camry V6. I'm personally not going to get this but I am sure some of you will be interested in it.
nGauge Functions
  • Improved Horsepower and Torque
  • Improved Driveability
  • Choose from 4 Different Tunes
  • Load Tunes from SD Card
  • Built In Diagnostics
  • Ability to Create Custom Tunes

·
Registered
547 Posts
Very nice. But I am pretty sure it is not California legal. Since the cars is younger than 8 years old. You can enjoy it until it is time to do a smog check.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Calibration Reader
We have built a program that will help us collect the many different calibrations from these models:

2017+ Camry 3.5L 2GR-FKS
2018+ Avalon 3.5L 2GR-FKS
2018+ Highlander 3.5L 2GR-FKS
2018+ Sienna 3.5L 2GR-FKS
2018+ Tacoma 3.5L 2GR-FKS

Instead of having to send your engine control module off to have it read. We will send you a cable and the software to do it yourself. We are doing this in preparation of the release of our nGauge performance tuner and software for the 2GR-FKS platform. Anyone who participates will get 25% their nGauge purchase.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I preordered already. I will participate if it helps you get the calibrations you need. I have a 2020 TRD

Calibration Reader
We have built a program that will help us collect the many different calibrations from these models:

2017+ Camry 3.5L 2GR-FKS
2018+ Avalon 3.5L 2GR-FKS
2018+ Highlander 3.5L 2GR-FKS
2018+ Sienna 3.5L 2GR-FKS
2018+ Tacoma 3.5L 2GR-FKS

Instead of having to send your engine control module off to have it read. We will send you a cable and the software to do it yourself. We are doing this in preparation of the release of our nGauge performance tuner and software for the 2GR-FKS platform. Anyone who participates will get 25% their nGauge purchase.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts