Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my '93 Camry. I don't have dash lights that light up the temp and fan switch in the dark. Are they supposed to light up?

Also is it easy to get to the bulb for the fresh air/recirculation button as one light is out?

Thanks

·
The Other White Meat
Holden Apollo
3,741 Posts
check fuse, also it could just be old wiring in the dash part or bulbs, do a search, this is a very common problem (heck i just got it last week).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply.

I really wanted to know if there is supposed to be a light for the fan and temp switch before I take apart the dash.

·
Pochacco Owns Me
3,123 Posts
i think there is a light there but it's probbly really dim. and if you need to replace it i think it takes a 74 bulb

·
Registered
98 Posts
I thought it was near the gas guage was where the 74 bulb was, not sure though or they could be on both sides
Also, you can either get bulbs at the dealer or you can replace all the bulbs with a color that isnt that narshty green, just an opinion though

·
Registered
92 camry dx
40 Posts
actually the green color is just a green rubber cap on the bulb. i had to replace about 5 bulbs in my dash and could only find at the dealership. but u get the bulb w/ no cap so its just a white blub to be inthere if ya want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts