Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Tundra/Ram/Buick PA
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because the truck has an automatic, it doesn't have the clutch switch. Is the 02 Toyota fog light switch available that's not $60-bucks or is that just wishful thinking?!?!?

Attachments

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
13,603 Posts
I'm sure a visit to a parts yard might be a better choice than new from the dealership. ;)

·
Premium Member
2016 Corolla S Prem
3,616 Posts

·
Registered
Tundra/Ram/Buick PA
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sure a visit to a parts yard might be a better choice than new from the dealership. ;)
Ya, I bought one for my '03 to trigger construction warning beacons. No idea how much it was, I probably bought it from Toyota of Dallas.

That one looks wrong, but it is the fog light switch for the '02.
But it is $60.
I've tried the local yards and as soon as I say I'm looking for "Whatever" for a '92 Buick or 02 Dodge Ram most just hang-up without saying a word. I even went to some of the larger yards and they just say they do not have any vehicles that old. The vehicle sits for so long and then it's completely scarped.

I didn't think until now about the Car-Parts.com website... guess I'll try there first.

:grin:

·
Registered
Tundra/Ram/Buick PA
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well... the Car-Parts.com website is a bust for getting just switches. Didn't remember they want to sell whole wiring assemblies.

:facepalm:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts