Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2019 Camry Hybrid which is similar to the 2018 model. I took a picture of the fuse box, but don't quite understand what I'm looking at. I also purchased a Street Guardian dashcam for which they've got an available hardwire kit. Can someone identify the fuse type for me?

The available options are:
- Mini ATO
- Mini ATO Low Profile
- MICRO 2
- ATO
- MICRO 3

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Street-Guardian-SG9663DC-Hardwire-Profile/dp/B07F9ZGRQ7/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1548606503&sr=8-1&keywords=street+guardian+hardwire[/ame]

Thanks a bunch in advance! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Need help figuring out fuse tap for 2019 Camry Hybrid

I have a 2019 Camry Hybrid which is similar to the 2018 model. I took a picture of the fuse box, but don't quite understand what I'm looking at. I'm attempting to do a hardwire with an available kit the manufacturer for my dashcam offers. Can someone identify the fuse type in this model of the Camry? Thanks a bunch in advance!

The available options are:
- Mini ATO
- Mini ATO Low Profile
- MICRO 2
- ATO
- MICRO 3

Thread moved to proper subforum

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe this will help somebody. Although, "Toyota Parts Center" online lists "Mini Fuse" for the fuse replacements that they have for the 2018 model, pulling out one of the fuses confirms that they are low profile mini ATOs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts