Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Toyotanation
6,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd show some pics of what I had to endure today!?

And My Co-pilot wasn't too thrilled?!
Here's what he had to put up with today!

:D :D

·
Toyotanation
6,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
setyn7 said:
Wow... I really need to go to hawaii soon. Honestly, is it really that nice year round?
No actually it is raining right now. But that's how it stays green.:D
Most days Unless there is a big storm system in the area, you can find sunshine and a nice beach to hang at.
But winter time gets cold!! Sometimes it dips down to 63 Degrees.
Yeah you guy from the north might not think That's cold but we do!!:lol: :lol:
Just a few months ago we had rain for 40 days and 40 nights!:D That was really unusual!:dunno:

·
Premium Member
05 Tacoma access cab
503 Posts
toku58 said:
No actually it is raining right now. But that's how it stays green.:D
Most days Unless there is a big storm system in the area, you can find sunshine and a nice beach to hang at.
But winter time gets cold!! Sometimes it dips down to 63 Degrees.
Yeah you guy from the north might not think That's cold but we do!!:lol: :lol:

It's -4 degrees right now, wanna trade ??? :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dam I love Hawaii, so freaking beautiful, in many ways like the island of Cuba, all we have is flat lands and freedom round here, a good trade. I think I'll go fishing today but its 56 degrees out but nice and sunny.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nice pics. We were in Maui for a week in September and I couldn't believe how hot it was. :disappoin Beautiful place to visit though. I got burned out on heat growing up in Phoenix. Next trip to Hawaii will be during the "cold" season. 63 degrees sounds pretty nice.

·
Ron Jeremy's twin brother
06 Tacoma-SOLD
1,461 Posts
Nice pics. My wife and I were on the North Shore last year - beautiful. There were kids not much older than your son bodyboarding in 10-15 foot swells...amazing. You guys have a tough life out there....

·
Registered
Tacom Sport
407 Posts
I really need to take a vacation. Everyone I talked to from Hawaii said the same thing, it's friggin expensive. Plus, isn't selection of goods tough due to the island thing, kinda gotta take whats available? Coming from NJ originally those pics are making me miss the beach.

·
Toyotanation
6,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
GreenMtnMan said:
Nice pics. We were in Maui for a week in September and I couldn't believe how hot it was. :disappoin Beautiful place to visit though. I got burned out on heat growing up in Phoenix. Next trip to Hawaii will be during the "cold" season. 63 degrees sounds pretty nice.
Ah you must have been out in Kihei! LOL!!
Maui is great! If it gets too hot just head up to the mountains! Or the Rain forest of Hana!
Oh? the 63 degrees is only at night. Durring the day it's in the low 70's.:lol:

screeber said:
Nice pics. My wife and I were on the North Shore last year - beautiful. There were kids not much older than your son bodyboarding in 10-15 foot swells...amazing. You guys have a tough life out there....
I know it's a hard life.:disappoin
But someone has to do it!:naughty: :whatwhat:

·
"Clean" the best mod.
2,276 Posts
Is this the same little island just from the other side? Just trying to get a feel where on the island you are. I assume the hana side right?

·
Toyotanation
6,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cj99si said:
Is this the same little island just from the other side? Just trying to get a feel where on the island you are. I assume the hana side right?
No sorry! Wrong Island. I'm on Oahu.
Hana is on Maui! Nice picture! When I was small that island only had 2 coconut trees.:D

·
"Clean" the best mod.
2,276 Posts
Dang I thought you were on maui. :hammer:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts