Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Toyota Corolla
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
The car that I am importing from USA to Canada doesn’t have daytime running lights. It’s a 2010 Toyota Corolla “S”. I need direction in how to install and activate DRL. Please help.
Thank You.
P
:thankyou:

·
uh..no, it's not a hybrid
3,486 Posts
Hi guys,
The car that I am importing from USA to Canada doesn’t have daytime running lights. It’s a 2010 Toyota Corolla “S”. I need direction in how to install and activate DRL. Please help.
Thank You.
P
I would check your sources again because DRL's are included in the auto headlight feature that all the 10th gen Corollas built in North America already have....unless its used and the previous owner de-activated it

Reactions: TIGERP

·
Diehard Rams Fan
23,335 Posts
Hi guys,
Thank You.
P
:welcome: to TN. We love to see new members so don't be shy. :D

I would check your sources again because DRL's are included in the auto headlight feature that all the 10th gen Corollas built in North America already have....unless its used and the previous owner de-activated it
+1 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
+1 :thumbsup:
+2

Check out the DIY here how to disable the Autolights and DRLs, thats how most of the 10thGen users here who have disabled theirs did this method. Maybe the previous owner did the same (if it was a used vehicle)

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309869

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.