Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
OLD TN dude
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have, or have access to, a dealership black book for car values? Looking to maybe trade (Even for V6, 15K sticker price) my '03 Camry LE stock ex. spoiler, fog lamps. alloys...Mint with 7800 miles on it.
Dealer said black book is only 13K!!! Is this true? Kelly B.B. and NADA books say it's worth over 15 on trade in.......
Thanx
MCTOY

PS: Mods...Put this in General hoping to find the Black book. Please move to 'Camry' if it's in the wrong forum.

·
OLD TN dude
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Steve!
I couldnt find 'black book' value anywhere! I figured as much on the value.....15.7K when he only offered 13 even..... and this from a (Toyota) dealer I bought 2 cars from in the last year.
Thanks again Bro,
MCTOY

·
Banned
4,345 Posts
Every dealer I've been to in the last few years just pulls info up from the free consumer kelly's site and then runs it through their math to see what they can make safe money on.

·
nice guy
191 Posts
I have the black book in my hand (Dad is a sales manager), and the car dealers look at the avg. list price, true it says $14,900 on the xtra clean list....but it says $13,300 for the avg. list....however it gets $1,300 added since yours is a V-6.

sorry if i let you down:(

·
OLD TN dude
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Foolish86....You have mail :D
MCTOY

1 - 6 of 6 Posts