Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1st time Toyota Owner
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to find the dealer COST on accessories?

When I bought my truck, the delaer didn't come off the price much, but they agreed to sell me any accessories I want for cost. I found out the cost of a bed extender is only $169 and I want to make sure I get the other accessories (tube steps, neoprene seat covers, bed mat, etc) at the right price (not that I don't trust them, just trying to keep them honest). :D

·
1st time Toyota Owner
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW! This must be a highly guarded piece of information.

Thx cam2Xrunner for the input, but I know the employee discounted price is still much higher than the dealer cost.

I'll keep looking...in the meantime, if anyone finds out anything, feel free to post here.

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
Because they matched prices, today I ordered a set of Sport Seat Covers for $155 (includes tax) from my dealer. Plus they will arrive at the dealer tomorrow at noon, and I don't have to pay any S&H. :D

They told me that they would ship it to my house for free if I wanted them to. No extra cost. I couldn't wait the extra couple days. :rolleyes:

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
billyman said:
WOW! This must be a highly guarded piece of information.

Thx cam2Xrunner for the input, but I know the employee discounted price is still much higher than the dealer cost.

I'll keep looking...in the meantime, if anyone finds out anything, feel free to post here.

I doubt you're going to get actual dealer cost. Your discount will most likely be Employee discount. But if you can get it for cost :thumbup:

·
In The REAL Norcal...
2005 Taco DC 4X4
296 Posts
The prices from the above website rock......I could have saved myself $100 bucks on my tube steps........paid $429 with tax from the dealer........around $339 w/shipping from toyotaparts4u.com.............:sosad:

·
Registered
520 Posts
perfect timing on this subject...getting into a deal with a dealer right now and need some extra goodies...so if dealer can't hand them over then I have a new source....thanks gents

1 - 8 of 8 Posts