Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tis da Black Pearl...Taco
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the dealership cost on the Anthracite FJ TRD SE wheels is? I would like to know so I know what price to deal with. I have found them online for as low as $125 a wheel, I would think that dealerships pay around $100 a wheel.

If not, where can I find this price?

·
Pretty much a TN Member
2006 Taco DC TRD OR
1,179 Posts
you'll probably never find out the dealer cost... and last i heard, no one sells the dark grey SE TRD wheels... only the silver ones.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, me too. How dark are the silver ones compared to stock TRD OR wheels? They look a lot darker.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Does anybody know the offset or backspacing of these wheels? Is it the same as the TRD offroad wheels? I have noticed they are a little wider (16x7.5 vs. 16x7 for the TRD OR wheels).

The dark ones sure look good!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I measured my BS a couple of years ago on the FJs - me thinks twas 4.5 but not positive...
That would make them stick out quite a bit more than the TRD wheels. Is that so? Do you have a shot from the front of your truck you could post where you can see that?

Thanks!

·
This is my BOOMSTICK!
91 Posts
I hate to tell you this, but Champion Toyota can't get those anymore, yet they still have them on the FJ website. I tried and Shannon admits they can't get these without a TRD SE VIN #.

The other website for Toyota parts outlet has the TRD wheels, but that part number is for the silver wheels. The dark gray have a 1 for the last number.

·
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Yeah I thought about that. Well I still love the wheels. Does anyone have a pic of the Anthracite and silver side by side? Or even better, a TRD OR and a silver side by side? I am looking for something a little darker than the TRD OR wheels that I have, but not black.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Buy the silver and have them painted or powder coat any color you want.

·
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^^^

That is still an option, just more work and money than buying them already the color I like.

·
n00b
2,104 Posts
I measured my BS a couple of years ago on the FJs - me thinks twas 4.5 but not positive...
yes they are 4.5 BS, so they will work well with our trucks. TPMS works as well.

i think the anthracite ones will look good on all of the colors except the silver streak, part of the reason why i got the gray FJ wheels on my truck (they're pretty much color matched).

i got my wheels for $125/wheel online. any dealer that may even have the anthracite ones will sell them for quite a bit more, i mean, its the dealer :ugh3:

good luck

·
Pretty much a TN Member
2006 Taco DC TRD OR
1,179 Posts
You guys should search... their 8 threads talking about these wheels & tacos not including yours. I searched for "fj se trd wheels" to get that. One of them is a post i started a couple of years ago that is 5 pages long. Im sure you'll find the pics you want somewhere in there.
As for the silver... i think they are the same shade of silver as the oem trd off road wheels.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
'12 Ram 1500 HEMI
1,138 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^ what he said!!

when i was searching for info a few months ago before i got mine, all these questions were answered! if you search, you will get answers. tips..."fj trd", "trd se", etc....

·
n00b
2,104 Posts
As for the silver... i think they are the same shade of silver as the oem trd off road wheels.

Nathan
ycart1201
this should give u guys a feel of how the silver looks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts