Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Deer Smasher
1988 Corolla SR5
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother was driving my 88 Corolla and a deer ran into the side of it and I need a new fender now. Anybody else had any problems with deer?

·
WHAT!!!!
Toyotas
1,555 Posts
when i had my 5ZR rims. I was driving around my neighborhood and looking for my cousins new house when a stupid cat ran in the road... My natural reaction was HOLY F*KKEN SH*T BUMPER.. I SWERVE and kill the little monster. it got choped up and parts stuck right on the rim.. like you can tell it was cat parts because there was like hair and stuff... no deers yet.

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,959 Posts
i hit a kid the other day damn thing came out from nowhere:disappoin i moved it to the side of the road so no one else woud mess their car up. i'm very considerate:D

i even took a picture:eek:f my grill not the kid you sick f**ks you think i'm going to wait there to see if he can identify me?

j/k i let him there cause i didn't wanna leave prints:lol:

no really i haven't hit anything yet.

·
5M-GE
2,901 Posts
:|

·
WHAT!!!!
Toyotas
1,555 Posts
DUDE if you hit a kid.... TEN POINTS... :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
TeRcElIcA said:
DUDE if you hit a kid.... TEN POINTS... :thumbup:
Hell yeah, those little bastards can scoot around pretty fast - I know, I was once one of them.

·
Rotor > Piston
91 Camry, 90 RX7
411 Posts
my sister hit a moose...needless to say, the moose won, but not without losing its legs :D

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
powderblue91 said:
my sister hit a moose...needless to say, the moose won, but not without losing its legs :D
:lol:

Everyone lost that one.

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
88CorollaSR5 said:
My brother was driving my 88 Corolla and a deer ran into the side of it and I need a new fender now. Anybody else had any problems with deer?

thats the exact same thing that happened to me when i was driving my parents gen3 cam, cept when it hit my i was kinda swervin and i ended up going into the ditch. also when it the fender its ass then swung around and dented the door so bad i couldn't even open it:nutkick: :thumbsdow

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
I've been lucky so far. I remeber one night I was driving late at night and I saw almost 25 deer on my drive (2 hours) in the ditches. So far the little bastards haven't run out on the road on me.

·
Deer Smasher
1988 Corolla SR5
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is what the f*cker did to my car

and there is also a six inch in diameter dent in the door.

·
Deer Smasher
1988 Corolla SR5
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah. I'm glad it wasn't. I'm just mad that I didn't kill the deer because it's not the first time its ran out in front of someone in my family. It just hangs out in the same place waiting on someone to drive by and then it jumps out.

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
My cousin hit 2 cow and a deer... and shes a vegitarian... haha. One cow screwed up her Nissan truck pretty bad. The deer and the other cow pretty much totaled her geo.

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
when an animal runs onto the road.....its our natural reaction to swerve and try not to hit it.....but in most cases its prolly safer to run over the damn things....as much as i love animals..i won't risk the safety of myself and/or passengers.....insurance will give u tons of grief also b/c its difficult to explain to them that there really was an animal that u were trying to avoid and thats how u ended up in the ditch or off the road into something else......

and for birds......aim straight for them.....stupid things have wings and should be in the air....i have no sympathy for them if they are chilling on the roads......:lol:

·
Grenaded piston
6,612 Posts
88CorollaSR5 said:
Yeah. I'm glad it wasn't. I'm just mad that I didn't kill the deer because it's not the first time its ran out in front of someone in my family. It just hangs out in the same place waiting on someone to drive by and then it jumps out.
Get a rifle with a scope on it. ;)

Damn stupid deers. My friends and I were driving back to Sacto, CA from San Mateo, CA and we saw a deer chilling on the side off the freeway.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts