Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
you must have dealt with the 2 biggest a$*holes on the planet. they're free. just call toyota and tell them what jerkoffs wouldn't give them to you and that you need them. or maybe you can get some seatbelt ends from a junkyard. i dont know if any other yotas use the same ends as the fj or not.

·
Registered
2000 Tacoma
18 Posts
you must have dealt with the 2 biggest a$*holes on the planet. they're free. just call toyota and tell them what jerkoffs wouldn't give them to you and that you need them. or maybe you can get some seatbelt ends from a junkyard. i dont know if any other yotas use the same ends as the fj or not.
Many junkyards wont sell any seat belts, for the same reason the extenders are free, safety. They don't want to take the chance of someone coming after them if it fails.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a new 2010 Fj, anyone know how to disconnect the seatbelt buzzer. I live on a 55 acre farm and sometimes I want to drive from my house to the barn, and the Fj buzzer is the most annoying I've ever heard. And, yes I always buckle up as soon as I hit the road.

·
Registered
39 Posts
am also looking to turn off my seat belt alarm, especially when offroading or using FJ as work truck when I need to get in and out frequently and do NOT need to buckle up every time.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts