Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Toyota Corolla LE
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to get my 93 Corolla LE painted, and i was wondering what the easiest way to get rid of that "corolla" thing between the tail lights would be?

Thanks guys!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1998 Toyota Camry
495 Posts
:thumbsdow

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
It's just a sticker so should peel off fairly easily. It will help if you have long finger nails, otherwise carefully use a small flathead screw driver or blade to get the corners started. Personally I think it looks like crap with the sticker removed though. I've seen Corollas without it before and it just makes it look bland and incomplete. It tends to subtly break everything up too. Your choice though :thumbsup:

·
TIEyota fighter ace
AE101, TE72
1,942 Posts
The LE rear fascia I have is the one with the raised lettering, if you have one of those you might need to take a belt sander to it.

However you'll make it look like a fat-bottomed Paseo.

·
Registered
1994 Corolla DX
1,121 Posts
I just sanded mine so the "grey paint" on it is gone but yeah the raised "COROLLA" is still there. So I just repainted it flat black.

·
Bomb the hills
AE86, AE101, IS300
92 Posts
Horolla, thats hot. I sanded mine down and then painted it, would rather have the euro center and rear bumper though.

·
ALSO AVAILABLE IN SOBER
7,457 Posts
Losing badges is the single best thing you can do inexpensively to a car to make it look better.

DO IT!

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Mine never had the "Toyota" badge on the trunk lid's right side, just the Toyota logo. I never knew this until I visited this site and think it looks a ton better given it already has the Corolla on the trunk plate between the lights. Only debadging I would do though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts