Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TO Refugee
Toyota Tercel
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys know about the Denon DCT 670? My room mate has one and she says she wants to get rid of it. (Shhhh, she doesn't know much. Denon is a bad brand if she asks;) ) I told her I would take it off her hands if she gets a new one, but is it actually a good deck. I haven't been able to find anything about Denon car audio online. So I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it. I can't seem to find anything about it on Google.

Thanks.

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
They make some amazing car headunits no doubt. This is one of the lower end models though. Still a decent basic headunit.

·
Whats a Noobian?
camry 98'
218 Posts
alex said:
if their car audio is anything like their pro audio (DJ equipment)

then it is freaking amazing
well, as far as i know, their reputation in car audio is kinda shady/sketchy. they made a poor quality rockford fosgate headunit, but i havnt heard much about their car audio (under their own name).

all i know is that their home audio reciever rock. a lot of people seem to think they put in underrated power supplies in their equipment.

·
Del The Funky One
763 Posts
sq_camry said:
well, as far as i know, their reputation in car audio is kinda shady/sketchy. they made a poor quality rockford fosgate headunit, but i havnt heard much about their car audio (under their own name).

all i know is that their home audio reciever rock. a lot of people seem to think they put in underrated power supplies in their equipment.
Thats funny, cause all I hear about the Den-Ford decks is how great they are with tasteful stylings and functionality in one package.

·
Whats a Noobian?
camry 98'
218 Posts
Delay_FTB said:
Thats funny, cause all I hear about the Den-Ford decks is how great they are with tasteful stylings and functionality in one package.
like i said, their rockford headunit wasnt very good. i havnt seen their new stuff, and i own a dvr-1706, so i know they make good stuff (at least for home/pro to my knowledge).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts