Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Go Balls Deep
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had lots of trouble finding any pics of a Tacoma in this color, so to those prospective buyers, here you go.

And Accessories:

Toyota Aluminum Skid Plate

WeatherTech Floorliner

Toyota Bed Mat

Pop-N-Lock

·
Registered
10 Posts
My DSM

Hey Teamblend. it's got aftermarket leather too... These are pretty poor pics but the black leather matches the dash with the perferations in the leather. The interior is the beige and the leather matches really nicely.

·
Go Balls Deep
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh yeah, the oem bed mat is awesome. It prevents stuff from shifting around. The fit is perfect and the mat is heavy duty. Your best bet is to buy it locally due to shipping charges.

·
Rule #1: Don't be a Pussy
2008 Tacoma
152 Posts
Here's my truck in Hawaii just after I bought it (Nov07)

And my recent trip down to CA, between Shaver Lake and Huntington Lake (Dec07)

·
Registered
215 Posts
I wish I had found this thread a little over 2-3 months ago. I had no idea what one actually looked like, hard to find this color posted anywhere. I had to order my DSM Tacoma and wait a full two months to get it! I was pushed towards a Tundra that color as there are hundreds of them here in Texas that color and
I could have gotten it in less than a weeks time and a couple of thousand dollars cheaper! Needless to say my password on my work computer is "notundra" for the next few weeks!

I like the black color accents on this color truck too. Wish I could have gotten black overfenders and bumpers from the beginning. I will slowly start blackening the chrome on it, the headlight assys, etc. I may go to a 2" wide molding too along the sides for ding protection and to add more black accents to it.

This is a new style TrailBoss brand tool box. Has a sliding tray inside the top and two gas pistons to help open and hold it open and heavy duty handles to open it with. I like the fact the sides and bottom remain "open" to slide longer objects under the box and on the sides.

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
im part san mica

:lol:

·
Rule #1: Don't be a Pussy
2008 Tacoma
152 Posts
Very nice:thumbup: How did those Rugged Trails treat you in the snow?:lol::eek:
They weren't too bad. Handled the snow and ice ok, but I didn't push it either.

As for driving in rain or wet roads over 50 mph, they suck ass, as everyone probably knows. I'm burning them up on this trip and getting BFG AT's when I get back.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.