Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Turbo Snail
Cam A Roo
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a lot of camry's! haha Nice cleaning.. I need to clean my camry, but it seems whenever I have projects I miss out on cleaning her and when I'm bored and don't have projects, then I clean her too often :lol:
hehe, yeah that's the whole camry fleet :)

The 93 with the shot body is the purple one. Thing runs so awesome though I dont want to get rid of her.. Only if I could find a wrecked camry with good rockers!!

·
'95 Camry 5S-FE
95 Camry LE
778 Posts
Looks good. I like how clean the removal of the CAMRY emblem on the back went,and the YOTA emblem looks good too.

Did you really get a vanity plate that says "HMM MMMM"? How was that not already taken by somebody else?

·
Turbo Snail
Cam A Roo
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good. I like how clean the removal of the CAMRY emblem on the back went,and the YOTA emblem looks good too.

Did you really get a vanity plate that says "HMM MMMM"? How was that not already taken by somebody else?
Thanks for the comments :)

:lol: No the HMM MMMM I photoshopped that in. I wish my plate said that.

It looks almost like it starts with it though, First 3 letters are HMH

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
Your Camry is nice though! I wouldn't miss my camry if I had one like yours.. hehe

Oh... I thought that too.

My new one is more eye-pleasing, but my '95 didn't make a sound for 11 years right up to the day I traded her in.
My new one squeaks and rattles, the seams aren't perfectly lined up like my '95. The paint on my old Camry was so much nicer.

With that said, I'd take my Gen 3 back in a heartbeat! :sosad:

Here she was when I owned her. My old sig on here...

And my last day with her. I traded her in at night. I kept my sunglasses on to hide the fact I was really REALLY holding in tears. I think I creeped out the sales guy. But I broke down and bawled when I got home...

Now go out and hug your Camry! :D

·
Camry Expert/MR2 JR Xpert
MR2 & 96 V6 Cam
1,201 Posts
Dude you go to Wyotech... I went to the one in MA for aviation mechanics...how do you like it?

·
Turbo Snail
Cam A Roo
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh... I thought that too.

My new one is more eye-pleasing, but my '95 didn't make a sound for 11 years right up to the day I traded her in.
My new one squeaks and rattles, the seams aren't perfectly lined up like my '95. The paint on my old Camry was so much nicer.

With that said, I'd take my Gen 3 back in a heartbeat! :sosad:
Wow, your car looks exactly like mine :clap:

Too bad that your new car squeaks and rattles so much. And as far as the hug, I think my car is happy because I just gave her a tune up :)

Your Sig for the 95 is hilarious too btw :lol:

Nice work Looks good!:thumbsup:
Thanks Man

Dude you go to Wyotech... I went to the one in MA for aviation mechanics...how do you like it?
I actually went to UTI for automotive technician BMW and Porsche in Exton, PA. I also took an extended class for Diesel Technician. I bought the car from the President of Wyotechs wife near Indiana, PA with a blown motor, swapped it and kept it on there because everyone got mad when I'de show up with a Wyotech Plate :lol:

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
I remember that sig from wayyyyy back.... when I use to just lurk TN. :lol:

·
Camry Expert/MR2 JR Xpert
MR2 & 96 V6 Cam
1,201 Posts
I actually went to UTI for automotive technician BMW and Porsche in Exton, PA. I also took an extended class for Diesel Technician. I bought the car from the President of Wyotechs wife near Indiana, PA with a blown motor, swapped it and kept it on there because everyone got mad when I'de show up with a Wyotech Plate :lol:

:rofl2: Yeah....WYOWRECK was terrible...I'd be pissed too if I saw you driving around with that thing....and I went to the school.....:lol:

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
There's this stuff called Folex that my father used to use religiously when he installed flooring for people. You can buy it at lowes in a big white squirt bottle with purple logo. Just spray it on, and dab it off. Might use a brush if it's a bad stain.

I've used that stuff everywhere. It works wonders. Don't use it on embroidered areas though...

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
They've got smaller dropper bottles too if you don't want a huge bottle.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts