Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Its freakin hot here...
2002 Ford ZX-2
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Detailed the Fams and Friend's Rides today, check it!!!

First up, My neighbors 2004 Volkswagen Golf TDi. it has 58,000 miles on it and it was bought in feb of 04...yes he drives alot.

VW 1

My dads 2000 Dodge Ram:

ram1

ram2

ram3
...speaks for itself.

my moms 2002 Chrysler Concorde Limited...

chrysler 1

chrysler2

chrysler 3

chrysler4

chrysler 5

chrysler 6

chrysler 7

chrysler 8

chrlsyer 9

...also speaks for itself.

so whaddya think?

EDIT: i linked those to make them more 56k friendly...there is also something going on with photobucket, i can tdirectly link all of them at the moment.

·
Its freakin hot here...
2002 Ford ZX-2
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i used Re NEW car soap (cheap dollar tree stuff) and then dired, and used Meguiars Cleaner wax. then i washed again with Eagle one Car wash. dried again, then used Meguairs NXT, followed by Turtle wax Platinum Series Ultra Gloss

i also used this tire shine called No Touch Wet and Protect by Permatex Industries. it sprays on from a can (not a foam)
can you guys see all of those pix???

·
Its freakin hot here...
2002 Ford ZX-2
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok they should be working now...:lol:

·
Its freakin hot here...
2002 Ford ZX-2
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well mine is wrecked, and my Lexus will not be in my possesion until tomorrow at the earilest.:p:

but the FIRST thing my lexus gets from me, is a Wax job. i dont really need to do anything with the interior, it looks like it just rolled off the factory line from the inside, the outside...welll....lets just say there is some paint that needs feathered.:(

·
Banned
4,345 Posts
That's nice they look great! Now really not to be mean, but for the advancement of all, I'm going to be anal retentive now.

If you want to show off your camera skills those are good pics.
If you want to show your detailing skills those pics suck. Take them during full sun without clouds around noon so we can see what you've really accomplished!

·
Its freakin hot here...
2002 Ford ZX-2
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes i know, its nto the greatest, but i will take the ones of my lexus (which was delivered tonite) tomorrow as soon as i get home from work!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.