Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
5,838 Posts
Someone is selling some diablo instinct wheels for 1200 with tires with about 85% tread left. The rims are 20 by 8.5 and the tires are 245/35/20. Will these look decent on the camry? how much should I offer him?
http://www.usedottawa.com/classified-ad/8659462
I have seen deal like this on craigslist for around $600 to $700 all the time.
Also, the price will vary base on tires brand name and rims condition.

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
I definately wouldn't buy those, a little pricey im sure you can find better. Offer him like 900... if you really want it. If no reply then move on!

Last summer I found 5 19" TSW thruxton's with tires on all 5 50% left !
The guy was only asking 900 too ! I was going to grab them.....
But they came off a celica so I found the hard way that celica's are 5x100 and not 5x114.3
:(

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
look great on a pimpmobile.............

·
Registered
453 Posts
ghetto wheels...I can see them on a donk'd out caprice or monte carlo or el camino, not on a camry.

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
I swear, some of you on here are so bougie. Those are some nice rims, dont listen to the haters on this board, just do you.
We aren't haters, it's called giving an opinion. There is a BIG difference. If he likes them so be it, he'll by them regardless of what anyone here says.

P

·
0 Posts
Those might look good on a crown victoria or chevy caprice. ghetto. :smokin:

·
Registered
453 Posts
We aren't haters, it's called giving an opinion. There is a BIG difference. If he likes them so be it, he'll by them regardless of what anyone here says.
Quoted for the truth. He asked for our opinions on how we think they will look on his Camry. We answered with our opinions on how we think they would look. WTF is wrong with that? People have different tastes and thats the beauty of TN, where you can come and ask for a full spectrum of tastes in mods, including wheels. A couple members also let him know they are over priced, answering his second question as well. So chill and dont be so bougie, chief.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
I don't like them, and they do look very old. I got mine new for 1600 with tires. So think about that. IMO anything over 600-700 bucks is too much and not worth it for used wheels+tires.

·
Portholes are the Sh!t
527 Posts
Thats fine if you dont like them but why do you have to say they're ghetto, I really dont like that. You all make it seem like ghetto is such a bad thing.

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Thats fine if you dont like them but why do you have to say they're ghetto, I really dont like that. You all make it seem like ghetto is such a bad thing.
Where did i ever use the word ghetto? hmm?? i said too much bling and chrome for my tastes..now quit trying to stir shit up..or i'll have to close this thread...and give you an infraction for causing trouble.

OP- sorry for this thread jack.

·
268 HP OWNER
CAMRY
1,085 Posts
Neh, not liking them, but its just me, so if you like it go ahead and get it, tho the price is a bit high.

·
Portholes are the Sh!t
527 Posts
Where did i ever use the word ghetto? hmm?? i said too much bling and chrome for my tastes..now quit trying to stir shit up..or i'll have to close this thread...and give you an infraction for causing trouble.

OP- sorry for this thread jack.
I guess i shouldnt have said you, but there were people in this thread that used the word ghetto.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts