Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ae92 gal
ae92/ s2k (ap1)
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did 87-90 tercels come with white rims? They look like 15's with a white three spoke swirl, they also look stock.

thanks-krissy

·
Registered
1986 Camry
476 Posts
That im not too sure about... However, the receptionists husband bought a 1989 Sports Coupe out of the showroom back in the day... and it had alloys on it. So mabey there was a few that got some kind of factory alloy.. or they could have been a dealer add on at the time.

She's been looking for the pictures of it,

·
Registered
87 Tercel SR5 4WD
6 Posts
My 87 Tercel SR5 4WD has white 13" steel wheels from the factory. I have never seen any OEM white 15's on a tercel before.

·
Fast and Frugalous EL-31
90 Toyota Tercel cpe
45 Posts
From what I can recall since I am old. When I sold Toyota's 87,88,89,90. Only vehicle I can recall they may have had white wheels but I think there where wheel covers on the Tercel/Corolla 4wd wagons usually on a loaded up one. But not 15" rims that was mostly V6 midsize vehicles.

You can check the http://tercel4wd.com/ they may has some info for ya.

Only other vehicle that had a white option in those years for rims was the Supra N/A and Turbo version. Part of the White package.

All other vehicles cressida,camry,corolla had alloy wheel standard or as option packages.

You know they could be white wagons wheels from a Subaru they were used through out the eighties in 14" and maybe 15" rims not sure.

Other than that they are probably older alloys off a different vehicle or aftermarket.

I am running 17" rims from my 1990 Miata on my 90 Tercel EL31 cpe. Since they are same 4x100 54.10 hub size.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts