Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Camry 1996 V6 LE
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ceritifit.com offers very attractive prices. For example, front bumper cover for gen 3.5 is just $35. Did anybody tried them?

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
But what's the shipping cost of that front bumper?

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Nice! I would definitely hit them up then. I just tend to stray away from body parts online because shipping is usually freight...and expensive.

I got a hood today from the local LKQ for $50!

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Used. Painted, but doesn't match. I don't know if I'm going to worry too much about the exterior of this car....it's a track car after all.

·
Camry Expert/MR2 JR Xpert
MR2 & 96 V6 Cam
1,201 Posts
CERTIFIT IS AWESOME!!! I use them all of the time. There is one out her in Randolph, MA. I was actually going to sell Bird a fender I bought from there I only paid 28 bucks for it...UPS wanted $45 to ship it......FTS....but the parts are awesome. They fit perfectly and come matte black....

Reactions: Nervous

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
We have one here in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. I used them once to replace a front turn signal lens on a friend's 2000 Camry. It fit perfectly. I haven't used any of their hard body parts yet so I can't comment about them. A friend of mine used them for a front bumper (chrome plated steel bumper) for a 2000 Ford F250 Super Duty pick-up truck. It started to rust through the chrome after about 2 months. With that in mind, I would stay away from any of their chrome plated parts, although I can't think of one on a Camry.

Mike

·
TN's Mad Chemist
95 Camry
3,127 Posts
We have one here in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. I used them once to replace a front turn signal lens on a friend's 2000 Camry. It fit perfectly. I haven't used any of their hard body parts yet so I can't comment about them. A friend of mine used them for a front bumper (chrome plated steel bumper) for a 2000 Ford F250 Super Duty pick-up truck. It started to rust through the chrome after about 2 months. With that in mind, I would stay away from any of their chrome plated parts, although I can't think of one on a Camry.

Mike
Isn't that chrome rusting issue common thru most Fords thought Mike?

·
'99 5 Speed 1mz
183 Posts
I have 4th gen front and rear bumpers from them. They fit perfect. No complaints, wouldn't go anywhere else for new bumpers.
Bad-ass price that allows me to hit crap and not care. =D

Reactions: Nervous

·
Camry Expert/MR2 JR Xpert
MR2 & 96 V6 Cam
1,201 Posts
I have 4th gen front and rear bumpers from them. They fit perfect. No complaints, wouldn't go anywhere else for new bumpers.
Bad-ass price that allows me to hit crap and not care. =D

:werd:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts