1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Came across a deal that was too good to pass up
Magnaflow muffler 14815 with stock resonator still on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLBBlvdvRMs

Bought a trd strut bar! Now I need springs shocks and rsb...this will probably come during summer time

I also put on some new rotors, pads, and fluid. Nothing fancy, some Raybestos Advanced Technology rotors and Satisfied Pro Ceramic pads. Of course I bled the whole braking system with some fresh fluid. Definitely got rid of that spongy brake pedal feel but I think I need to replace the rear shims since the ebrake tightens around 7 clicks.

No pictures of the new braking products since it's basically somewhat of an OEM upgrade but if people want, I could snap a few

I also ran seafoam through the brake booster line, crankcase and the fuel line. Tons of smoke came out and of course I changed the oil and spark plugs after running around town for a day. I hope this will increase my gas mileage...I'd probably have to change the fuel filter also.

Enjoy!

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Magnaflow !!! U make me miss the sound of it on my car, always entertaining Unfortunately cops around here think otherwise ...

·
Every road's a playground
2000 camry ce
1,338 Posts
man the exhaust sounds nice. but why is it that after you rev it sounds like a burst of steam

1 - 9 of 9 Posts