Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Toyota Camry
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was browsing through JTAutostyles.com and saw EVO doors. I clicked on it and there's a pic of a gen5 with Lambo doors. Check it out.

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
i seen those before, man i still dont like those big ol' fog lights :)

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Yeah, we compete with him at Autofest. Needs a lot of work on it.

I personally think that the kit is HIDEOUS and vertical doors have no business doing on a camry, but oh wells, cool guy though.

·
Registered
1999 Toyota Camry
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i wouldn't mind getting them if they didn't have the big foglights, but just a small hole like the evo4 where i can put my own foglights in.

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,960 Posts
they don't do anything for me...i don't like the doors either. and don't they make the same exact kit for just about everything else with little to no variations inbetween?

i don't think classy is in thier vocab. i've seen the same kit on a scion on mtv pimp my ride.

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
grapefury said:
well, if I had those on my car, I wouldn't have to worry about banging other people's cars when I park in the parking lot.
lol, just gotta worry if the other people will bang on ur car when u park huh...:D

·
Registered
1999 Toyota Camry
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i guess everybody has different feelings about the mod he did, but i gotta say that the more i look at it, the more it grows on me. Even if it is on a 4-door sedan, it looks pretty sweet. Atleast you can say that you have a one of a kind camry.:D

·
Mr. A. Wong
634 Posts
actually, I have this dent on my door because some inconsiderate person opened their door hard into mine grrr

I wish everyone had doors that went up instead of out

·
Idon't brag I mostlyboast
MTA MetroCard
5,951 Posts
i'll put those on my gen 3 2door when i get it

sidebar: why all the kitwork, but small ass rims? 18's at least to make it look right.

·
Formula One Fanatic
299 Posts
what do the back doors do? it would be sweet if he made them suicide.

·
Idon't brag I mostlyboast
MTA MetroCard
5,951 Posts
andyman61 said:
what do the back doors do? it would be sweet if he made them suicide.
I'd go for the look of the Camaro from MASK (the cartoon) - have those doors open to the roof.

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
lambo doors have kind of lost any kind of coolness for me unless they are really on a lambo...even the new gallardo just has regular opening doors but that's b/c its the econo lambo :lol:

they had the lambo doors on that puke purple civic on pimp my ride too. there's nothing "unique" about them anymore...just a bunch of played out ricer lookin crap to me, far from creative.

Keri

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
On a 4 door the only door mod that'll look cool is Suicide doors. Now thats where its at.

·
On The Street
268 Posts
i like the doors its pretty cool. dont like the body kit tho. big ass fog lights. i've seen that type of body kit on an integra

·
Naturally Aggravated
77 Posts
Now if you could have the lambo's in front and suicide-lambo's in rear...:D That would at least be unique.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts