Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The story is my dad was nice enough to pick me up the last set of trail team rims in black, but i currently have konig countersteers in titanium bronze. i get some many good comments on my countersteers now, but i see too many white tacomas with them. can you guys chime in on what i should do.:headbang:

·
GO KING'S GO!
05' Taco Pre-Runner
2,250 Posts
You call that a dilemma! :lol: Most of us would die to be in that situation...hmmm...which rims do I really like better? :rolleyes: Give them to me and all would be well! :thumbsup: By the way was it your B-day or are you just spoiled, because those SOB's are expensive? Just askin! :confused:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sell the TRD wheels on EBay, i bet you get twice what you paid for them
i am thinking about that one.

You call that a dilemma! :lol: Most of us would die to be in that situation...hmmm...which rims do I really like better? :rolleyes: Give them to me and all would be well! :thumbsup: By the way was it your B-day or are you just spoiled, because those SOB's are expensive? Just askin! :confused:
i'll pay him back eventually.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i decided to run the trd wheels for a little, but not sure if i should run my terra grapplers or get a little more aggressive tire. i see most people running bfgs of nittos on the trd wheels, but is anyone running something little more agressive and i did search.

·
Did somebody say snow?
231 Posts
What's your dad have against the Konigs? LMAO! Just think, if you put the trail teams on your truck, paint the lower portion black, you could have a Trail Team Tacoma and put those white trucks to shame.

·
Pretty much a TN Member
2006 Taco DC TRD OR
1,179 Posts
1st of all... send you dad to me... i could use someone who buys me wheels... lol.

seriously... they both are really nice... i have no idea...

Nathan
ycart1201

·
SWB Fo' Life
07 Xtracab 4x4
1,503 Posts
I would but very good ultra-performance street tires on the counter-steers for daily driving use. At the same time, put some very nice MTs on your trail teams. This way you'll have awesome tires on the pavement and, when you go wheelin, just throw on the Trail Teams so you dont wear them down on the road. It is the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would but very good ultra-performance street tires on the counter-steers for daily driving use. At the same time, put some very nice MTs on your trail teams. This way you'll have awesome tires on the pavement and, when you go wheelin, just throw on the Trail Teams so you dont wear them down on the road. It is the best of both worlds.
i was thinking about going the other way around. i would have my daily as the trds and whenever i want to put the countersteers on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts