Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
98' LGT
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's a little above 0F here, so i figured I'd take a few pics of the uber-dirty camry, and see if anyone else could top me in dirtyness:

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,764 Posts
You won't ever beat my friend. He hasn't washed his car for a year and all the water droplets solidified onto his car. His hood changed color and well....there are saps everywhere.

But still, your's still dirty.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
I'de never win this one in a million years.

·
Millions &millions served
2013 Camry SE
8,078 Posts
i cant tell what the original color is.....

now thats a winter beater!

·
deviate from the absolute
92 toyota camry
4,910 Posts
my cam is clean, can I post my tacoma pics...:lol:

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
mine looks a little worse than in matt's sig since it snowed another foot here yesterday and saturday, but I still dont think I can compete since its white.

·
GO PATRIOTS!
2007 Tundra
8,676 Posts

:lol: Looks like an abandoned vehicle :lol:

·
Registered
4runner
682 Posts
I want to play:

·
Registered
98' LGT
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Last time I washed my car was the 1st or 2nd week of january. Since then, it's been way to cold.

My gas door is missing because the hinge broke, and it's now in m trunk. It's a fairly common problem for the camry, I know of at least 3-4 friends with camrys that have the same issue.

It's not a winter beater, it's an all year beater.

I wash the windows, headlights/taillights, and license plates everytime i get gas, so what your seeing on the taillights is only 3 days worth of dirty.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,764 Posts
I wished it was snowing down here though, it's fucking 92 degrees. Notice the usage of word there because it's ridiculously hot right now.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts