Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to disable those really 'helpful' messages like "phone connection successful" when using the backup camera?

Being sarcastic but I think those messages are actually a safety hazard when using the back up camera since they just pop a take up a lot of screen real estate that I would rather see used to see if I'm about to hit some car or pedestrian.

·
Registered
2012 Camry SE V6
1,898 Posts
I noticed that with the radio if you put it in reverse right after start up the top edge of the screen is taken up. Mine doesn't display anything about the phone with Bluetooth connection. Atleast I never noticed it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone know how to disable those really 'helpful' messages like "phone connection successful" when using the backup camera?

Being sarcastic but I think those messages are actually a safety hazard when using the back up camera since they just pop a take up a lot of screen real estate that I would rather see used to see if I'm about to hit some car or pedestrian.

For this reason alone, I wait until the phone has been connected and everything has "synced" up before putting it in reverse...otherwise I'm just using the radio to drive and don't need to wait.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.