Toyota Nation Forum banner

3981 - 4000 of 4041 Posts

·
Joined the dark side. :D
5,762 Posts
imgur.com/gallery/kb2T3rO

Not sure where to put this, in Social ill or innovative. Someone sat down and imagine a whole new way of living and life and etc....... I think this is how the GOD idea also created. We can't proof it doesn't exist since it doesn't exist, but the idea is well thought out that it's so sound and sure that it does exist.

I am not against GOD, however I think those evil uses GOD to do evil easier than those use GOD to do good. Because GOD is an UNKNOWN making much easier to manipulate and make it easier to evade their "evil" action. But we know it's actual people carrying out those "good/bad" action. So why not give credit directly to those individual? The individual will be rewarded directly for his good deed or look down upon for his evil deed. This is taking up your own responsibility, not evading your own action.

Evil always try to hide and cover up, they NEED to hide and cover up. Good people don't need to hide and cover up, those that do likely want their peace.

This is why I think GOD is a bad idea, because people are too easily shift the blame and not own up to their action. You can and should credit yourself for doing good things. Be proud that you do good things. Also as a good person, don't sacrifice yourself needlessly because there are love ones that need you. Your sacrifice also mean hurting your love ones.

·
7,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,988

·
5,762 Posts
I was at the grocery store buying controlled substance and had to wait for manager approval. Such a terrible substance that government need to regulate and control it.... flu medicine. I had only one item but it too longer than people with 10 items at the check out.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I was at the grocery store buying controlled substance and had to wait for manager approval. Such a terrible substance that government need to regulate and control it.... flu medicine. I had only one item but it too longer than people with 10 items at the check out.
It's on the list of things that are used to make Meth. That's why you had to wait for the manager. It's the law like it or not.

·
5,762 Posts
It's on the list of things that are used to make Meth. That's why you had to wait for the manager. It's the law like it or not.
Than why not control the people that uses it for Meth, why control me? Do you see?

Why control people that obey the law? Why not control people that uses gun to go kill people? Why not control the bad people that don't obey the law?

Making law to force people whom already following the law, instead of fixing the actual problem.

·
Mr. Roo
10,910 Posts
Than why not control the people that uses it for Meth, why control me? Do you see?

Why control people that obey the law? Why not control people that uses gun to go kill people? Why not control the bad people that don't obey the law?

Making law to force people whom already following the law, instead of fixing the actual problem.
This is one of those times I can't tell if you're being facetious or naive

·
Registered
808 Posts

Just because you're not on a list of suspected drug dealers/makers, doesn't mean you're NOT making Meth. The store selling the stuff doesn't know, and they're covering their azz. Remember those lawyers you spoke highly about, well they're the reason for you having to prove who you are when you buy flu medicine. It's a "controlled substance".

·
5,762 Posts
Just because you're not on a list of suspected drug dealers/makers, doesn't mean you're NOT making Meth. The store selling the stuff doesn't know, and they're covering their azz. Remember those lawyers you spoke highly about, well they're the reason for you having to prove who you are when you buy flu medicine. It's a "controlled substance".
So lets assume I am the criminal and punish me accordingly? LOL

I list this under "idiot proof" just like the gas can thing. And many of the shit we don't want yet force to pay.

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
Thank you for posting that. I'd never read that quote by Heinlein. That is my personal philosophy EXACTLY.

Wow. Truly one of the sickest things--sickest perspectives--I've ever read. It's insanity like that that makes one almost beg for a civil war, or at least a social cleansing of some sort to rid humanity of sick fucks like that woman.

3981 - 4000 of 4041 Posts
About this Discussion
4K Replies
66 Participants
heartdisease
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing