Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
374 Posts
Sick, The car looks "Exactly" like mine.. what Alpine 9827? Haha, but isnt red a little harder to look at? I wonder if they have bulbs the same blue as my Alpine.. Good job, was it easy to take off the instrument panel?

Shuluke

· Registered
374 Posts
Ok i got the controls off, i cant seem to remove it from the console. I removed the 4 screws, but it seems to stay in place. It will wiggle but it wont come off, do i have to disconnect something from the back? Are there any pictures of removing the controls to put the lights there?

Omar

Pictures are worth a million words.

· Registered
374 Posts
Ok i got the controls off, i cant seem to remove it from the console. I removed the 4 screws, but it seems to stay in place. It will wiggle but it wont come off, do i have to disconnect something from the back? Are there any pictures of removing the controls to put the lights there?

Omar

Pictures are worth a million words. or whatever that saying is.

· Registered
374 Posts

Omar

Pictures are worth a million words. or whatever that saying is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.