Toyota Nation Forum banner

81 - 100 of 116 Posts

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
RWD would be stupid on a car that comes stock with FWD. Unless you want to completely gut the drive train and stick in a V8 and run a drive shaft to the back.

·
Born to Drive
94 Camry LE
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
^you are absolutely right...this DIY maybe beyond most average person's abiity to fabricate, however...it's not entirely impossible if you know the right people.

all i'm saying is that, sometimes it's not about how good you are ...it's also about how good are the people you know who would help you.

so start going to your meets and make some friends!

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
^you are absolutely right...this DIY maybe beyond most average person's abiity to fabricate, however...it's not entirely impossible if you know the right people.

all i'm saying is that, sometimes it's not about how good you are ...it's also about how good are the people you know who would help you.

so start going to your meets and make some friends!
:werd: :lol:

·
Let The Awakening Begin
240 Posts
Did You hard wire the emanage in yourself or did you have a harness made? Thats what im doing right now it seems pretty straight forward. And do you see it causing limitations in the future ie when you go turbo?

·
Born to Drive
94 Camry LE
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
^i had Tony the Tiger to wire in the Emanage for me...there are no pre-made plug-and-play harnesses made for the camry.....but since tony knows the ECU wiring inside out for the Emanage, he simply wired it in within 2 hours and got it up and running perfectly.

Emanage Ultimate is probably the best piggy-back you can get for any car...and it's very much sufficient for an OBDI distributor engine...,,it's like a do-it-all piggyback computer, it works for most of the import vehicles.

however, for the OBDII 1MZ.....the e-manage ultimate has issues and it's best to run a standalone for higher output built motors.

that's just from i learned, so yea take what i'm saying with a grain of salt.

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
dude it looks fine. I don't know what you're complaining about...

81 - 100 of 116 Posts